Commerce7 does not provide design support. If you need support outside of this documentation, there are 3rd party designers who offer paid support. Contact either:
To suggest changes to this documentation please email: [email protected]
Add the following snippet to the tag.
<link href="https://cdn.commerce7.com/beta/commerce7.css" rel="stylesheet">
Add the following snippets above the closing tag. Replace the data-tenant="tenantId" with your tenantId.
You can get the tenantId from the Commerce7 admin panel, it is the first part of the URL.
eg. https://jason-demo-site.admin.platform.commerce7.com/ tenantID = jason-demo-site
Main content (such as the product list, drilldown, checkout, cart)
Login/Logout at the top of the page. (Will output "Hello Andrew | Logout") for a logged in user.
Side cart where you want a cart to show on a page.
Commerce7 places content in the
<div id="c7-content"></div> based on the URL of the page.
- /collection/* - for all product lists
- /product/* - for all product details
- /profile/* - for all pages under the user profile
- /cart - for the cart page
- /checkout - for checkout area
- /checkout/* - for the checkout area
- /club/* - for the club signup
If you intend to do reservations please also add
- /reservation/availability - for the reservation availability page
- /reservation/checkout/* - for the reservation checkout
Our system sometimes links to your CMS pages. Setup the routes below or edit website messages to link an alternate location.
- /privacy - Our checkout and club signup link to your privacy page.
- /terms - Our checkout and club signup link to your terms and conditions page.
Updated about 1 month ago